MICHAEL JACKSON: Charts & Sales

« Older   Newer »

1. Deano

User deleted

Hi Andreita,

I don't think MJ performed TWYMMF that night (there is a set list somewhere that I will try and find), but he did perform 'Dirty Diana'. If I remember rightly, he wasn't going to sing 'DD' (out of respect for Princess Diana who was at the show), but, when meeting MJ prior to the show, Diana told him he must perform it as it was her favourite. :)

Not sure about the 45 million. I think it could be albums and singles (although that seems a little low to me, considering he had 5 US number ones from the album, and he has sold millions of digital singles from the album since his death), or it could be 'shipments' of albums.

MJ fans do seem to be the worst fans for complaining about every little thing. Some of them are never happy ;) I hope the constant complainers don't spoil this release like they have the last few though! :(

I could hardly be more happy about this 25th anniversary release. I think the Estate have done a magnificant job (again), and I hope it will lead to more great chart entries and sales for our beloved MJ across the world! :woot:

2597 replies since 2/4/2012, 20:33   44666 views